When most patients think about breast augmentation, they often think of traditional breast implants. However, it is now possible to achieve fuller breasts naturally with a fat transfer procedure. Recently, Dr. Tehrani sat with eHealth Radio to discuss fat injections into the breasts and how they work to help patients achieve their aesthetic goals.
Listen to this interview with Eric Michaels and Dr. Kevin Tehrani and learn the answers to these questions:
- Who is a candidate for breast fat injection?
- What does a fat transfer procedure entail?
- Can fat transfer yield comparable results to implants?
- What is the recovery process like after the procedure?
- What is the importance of having a board-certified plastic surgeon performing a fat transfer surgery?