The pace of life in New York City is pretty fast. And it’s a pace that easily produces stress which can manifest itself in the form of forehead wrinkles that appear above your brow, crow’s feet that become more visible at the corners of your eyes, and other signs of facial aging.
Anxious to do something that can turn back the clock to when you had a more youthful appearance? One is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that’s quick, easy, cost-effective, with immediate results. It’s Botox®.
What is Botox?
Botox is a neurotoxic protein that’s produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum, which is an organism that’s found in nature and is principally an inactive and non-toxic. It’s sourced from forests, cultivated soils, lake sediment, streams, coastal, and untreated waters.
The Botox treatment is a simple procedure that smooths the deep, persistent wrinkles caused by muscle activity. Each treatment involves a series of tiny injections in targeted areas of the face to create a rejuvenated look. Botox can smooth out those horizontal lines across your forehead, the crow’s feet by your eyes, and worry lines around the mouth.
Why do People Choose Botox and Who Should Get It?
As one of the most popular, innovative, beauty-enhancing treatments, Botox offers an immediate, straightforward remedy to combat wrinkles.
Other reasons why Botox is the go-to remedy that gives people a more youthful appearance are:
- It’s a fast and efficient treatment you can have performed even on a lunch break.
- It’s more affordable than other, more intensive procedures such as face lifts.
- There’s little to no downtime after getting a treatment. You can be in and out and back to your normal routines directly following a treatment.
- Results are practically instant and noticeable and the results can last over several months!
- Botox is one of the most popular and widely offered cosmetic treatments in New York City, and one of Aristocrat’s most requested services.
Botox candidates include men and women who want to look more youthful and vital. Unlike plastic surgery, Botox is fast, simple, and minimally invasive. Apart from wrinkle removal, Botox may also be useful to mitigate migraine headaches, excessive sweating, and eye and neck muscle spasms.
Every year, more and more men are turning to discreet surgical and nonsurgical cosmetic procedures like Botox to combat aging and look their best. The rising trend and popularity of “Brotox” as it’s coined, has emerged as a relatively painless “quick fix” to fight premature aging, and a measure of prevention men are more willing to undergo to maintain a youthful appearance for years to come.
How much does Botox in New York City cost?
The primary factors that impact the price of Botox can include where your doctor or clinic is located in the New York or Manhattan area and the level of expertise your doctor has. That’s why it’s not uncommon to find a variance of prices between New York Botox doctors.
Some New York Botox doctors determine their prices based on the facial area that’s being treated. In cases such as this, the doctor may set a fee scale based on the amount of injectable work they do, in which case the more injections that are done, the less you’ll pay. Keep in mind that the real value lies in what you’re being charged per unit of Botox. You can calculate the value by dividing the overall cost of the procedure by the number of Botox units received. On the BOTOX front, it depends on the treatment area and number of units needed, but ranges from $300-$1,000 in NYC.
How often will you need Botox Injections?
Botox treatments last from 3 to 6 months. Some doctors recommend getting Botox injections every 4 months. Typically as soon as you notice your wrinkles returning is when you should have a repeat Botox treatment. It’s important to remember results will differ amongst patients and your physician will plan your next appointment for injections based on how your results take and what your aesthetic goals are.
Who’s Qualified to give Botox Injections?
Only board-certified medical professionals are qualified to provide Botox. Additionally, a prescribing physician cannot instruct a dispensation of the Botox toxin from a remote location. They must be present at the consultation along with being present at the injection, and they are responsible for the procedure’s outcome.
At Aristocrat, Dr. Tehrani and his trained injectors are intimately familiar with Botox as well as the intricate anatomy of the injection areas of the face. Dr.Tehrani has been given the distinction of being an ExpertInjectorTM, of which fewer than 3% of doctors have qualified. Dr. Tehrani is one of the best Botox physicians in NYC. The ExpertInjectorTM organization is the only one of its kind to have the endorsement of both the prestigious American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery.
Determine what’s right for your Aesthetic Goals
There are a lot of considerations to think about when getting a Botox treatment in New York City. To no surprise, the considerations are by and large positive.
- Botox is more economical: Botox treatments can be as low as a couple of hundred dollars, and even while the more treatments you have the more costs will add up, many patients find it easier to budget a series of treatments over time.
- Botox treatments are temporary: Because treatment areas will need to be touched up throughout the year, you’ll have opportunities to try out different types of cosmetic treatments to find out which one is best for you.
- Botox contains minor side effects: The side effects that can occur as a result of Botox injections are minimal, ranging from headaches, some mild pain, and possibly mild nausea. Check with your doctor for all possible side effects prior to treatment.
- Botox has virtually no recovery time: Many patients can resume their daily routines immediately after treatment. Any symptoms of pain, swelling, or redness that could occur should subside within a few hours to a few days following treatment.
- Botox results are practically instant: You’ll most likely begin to notice results from your Botox injections almost immediately after your treatment, and the results steadily improve over the next few days after swelling and redness subside.
Aristocrat Plastic Surgery’s non-surgical Botox procedures have become increasingly popular with clients. Every year, Dr. Tehrani helps thousands of patients erase fine lines and wrinkles and regain confidence in their appearances. As your top New York plastic surgeon, Dr. Tehrani is committed to helping you achieve your cosmetic goals by helping you feel younger and wrinkle-free.
We invite you to call us today and reserve an appointment for your one-on-one consultation to discuss your Botox treatment goals with Dr. Tehrani at Aristocrat Plastic Surgery & MedAesthetics!