You’ve dreamed of breast augmentation for years and, now that the date is almost here, you probably have a good idea of what you want your ideal breasts to look like. Don’t wait until after surgery to see them. Come into the Aristocrat Plastic Surgery office and use our Vectra 3D Imaging to view your post-surgery breasts in 3D.
The Benefits of 3D Imaging
Are you feeling nervous about your breast augmentation? For many women, a 3D imaging session can alleviate fears and lead to a better surgical experience. Here are a few of the many benefits of Vectra 3D Imaging.
● Easier Communication- You know what you want your new breasts to look like but, if your surgeon has a different vision, you may end up disappointed. Vectra 3D Imaging takes the guesswork out of a surgical consultation. You can explain your desires and your surgeon can highlight the possibilities. With Vectra 3D Imaging, you can rest assured knowing you’re both on the same page. It’s a communication tool that makes it easier to share ideas while planning your surgery.
● Find the Size that Is “Just Right”- Too big? Too small? Not with Vectra 3D Imaging. You can see projected end results on your own body to determine a breast size that’s just right for you.
● Feel More Confident- There’s a certain amount of anxiety that comes before a big plastic surgery procedure but Vectra 3D Imaging can help to alleviate much of it. When you know that you and your surgeon have the same vision, you can relax. You’re going to look great (and you know it).
● Try On Different Procedures- Do you need a breast lift? Should you consider implants? With Vectra 3D Imaging you can literally “try on” different procedures and figure out exactly what you need.
● Added Motivation- In the first days after surgery it is easy to feel discouraged. You’re in recovery and unable to do some of your regular activities. Vectra 3D Imaging gives you the added motivation you need to happily endure this time of transition. You know exactly what you’re working towards.
How Does Vectra 3D Imaging Work?
Vectra 3D Imaging is a unique imaging tool that allows you to see your breast augmentation results before surgery. A series of photos are taken from a variety of angles to create a 3D image of your body. Then using high tech filters and tools your surgeon can modify this image, showing you what you’ll look like with various shapes and sizes of implants and different surgical techniques. You won’t have to wonder what you’ll look like, because you’ll be looking at your body.
We can then use the information obtained from Vectra 3D Imaging to create your customized surgical plan. This system doesn’t replace the skill and expertise of a highly trained surgeon, but rather provides a new tool to use, making the results of your breast augmentation even better.
What will you look like after breast augmentation? Come into Aristocrat Plastic Surgery and see for yourself. Hint: You’re going to love it!