You’ve dreamed of breast augmentation for years and, now that the date is almost here, you probably have a good idea of what you want your ideal breasts to look like. Don’t wait until after surgery to see them. Come into the Aristocrat Plastic Surgery office and use our Vectra 3D Imaging to view your post-surgery breasts in 3D.
The Benefits of 3D Imaging
Are you feeling nervous about your breast augmentation? For many women, a 3D imaging session can alleviate fears and lead to a better surgical experience. Here are a few of the many benefits of Vectra 3D Imaging.
● Easier Communication- You know what you want your new breasts to look like but, if your surgeon has a different vision, you may end up disappointed. Vectra 3D Imaging takes the guesswork out of a surgical consultation. You can explain your desires and your surgeon can highlight the possibilities. With Vectra 3D Imaging, you can rest assured knowing you’re both on the same page. It’s a communication tool that makes it easier to share ideas while planning your surgery.
● Find the Size that Is “Just Right”- Too big? Too small? Not with Vectra 3D Imaging. You can see projected end results on your own body to determine a breast size that’s just right for you.
● Feel More Confident- There’s a certain amount of anxiety that comes before a big plastic surgery procedure but Vectra 3D Imaging can help to alleviate much of it. When you know that you and your surgeon have the same vision, you can relax. You’re going to look great (and you know it).
● Try On Different Procedures- Do you need a breast lift? Should you consider implants? With Vectra 3D Imaging you can literally “try on” different procedures and figure out exactly what you need.
● Added Motivation- In the first days after surgery it is easy to feel discouraged. You’re in recovery and unable to do some of your regular activities. Vectra 3D Imaging gives you the added motivation you need to happily endure this time of transition. You know exactly what you’re working towards.
How Does Vectra 3D Imaging Work?
Vectra 3D Imaging is a unique imaging tool that allows you to see your breast augmentation results before surgery. A series of photos are taken from a variety of angles to create a 3D image of your body. Then using high tech filters and tools your surgeon can modify this image, showing you what you’ll look like with various shapes and sizes of implants and different surgical techniques. You won’t have to wonder what you’ll look like, because you’ll be looking at your body.
We can then use the information obtained from Vectra 3D Imaging to create your customized surgical plan. This system doesn’t replace the skill and expertise of a highly trained surgeon, but rather provides a new tool to use, making the results of your breast augmentation even better.
What will you look like after breast augmentation? Come into Aristocrat Plastic Surgery and see for yourself. Hint: You’re going to love it!
Vectra 3D Imaging: Picture Your New Breasts2015-12-142019-04-29https://www.aristocratps.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/aristocrat_logo_wt_2019.pngAristocrat Plastic Surgeryhttps://www.aristocratps.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Vectra.jpg200px200px
New York plastic surgeon Dr. Kevin Tehrani is renowned for his mastery in aesthetic surgery. As he considers plastic surgery to be the ultimate expression of art in surgery, Dr. Tehrani relentlessly strives for exceptional care and results for his patients. He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Tehrani is the founder and director of Aristocrat Plastic Surgery with offices in Manhattan (see Manhattan Plastic Surgery) and Long Island (see Long Island Plastic Surgery). He is Chief of the Division of Plastic Surgery at SUNY Downstate Medical Center and is a member of multiple local and national societies, including the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
At Aristocrat Plastic Surgery & MedAesthetics, we believe that plastic surgery offers the ultimate expression of art in surgery. The Centurion at 33 West 56th Street New York, NY 10019. Tel: 212.439.9900 | 560 Northern Blvd., Suite 109, Great Neck, Long Island, NY 11021
I love all of you! The love from the girls at the front. Louisa is THE BEST! Pam, who always knows what I need. Jessie who is always available to help me. The nurses take the time to numb me and are so gentle. Love Dr. Tehrani, his talent and choice of excellent staff.
The Centurion at 33 West 56th Street, New York, NY 10019. Tel: 212.439.9900 | 560 Northern Blvd., Suite 109, Great Neck, Long Island, NY 11021. Tel: 516.498.9790
At Aristocrat Plastic Surgery & MedAesthetics, we believe that plastic surgery offers the ultimate expression of art in surgery. Located in Manhattan, New York City, and Great Neck, Long Island areas of New York, Aristocrat Plastic Surgery and New York plastic surgeon, Dr. Kevin Tehrani, offers plastic and reconstructive surgery and non-surgical treatments such as breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck, mommy makeover, facelift, rhinoplasty, liposuction, injectables and more.