What Dermal Fillers Are Available at Aristocrat Plastic Surgery?With so many dermal fillers available many patients feel a bit confused. Don’t worry! We’re here to explain your options and help you pick the right filler. The following guide will assist you in understanding some of the differences between the many fillers we offer.
- Juvederm- Juvederm is a great all-around hyaluronic acid (a natural substance found in the skin) based filler. We offer both Juvederm Ultra and Juvederm XC. When used together, these products can fill in lines and wrinkles, add volume to the lips, correct deep facial folds, and more. Treatment takes about 15 minutes with results that typically last 6-9 months and, in some cases, up to a year.
- Restylane- An excellent hyaluronic acid filler, Restylane is used to fill in facial lines and wrinkles, enhance the lips, and improve the appearance of the under-eye area. Results are immediate with no downtime. Treatments take about 30 minutes and we typically schedule retreatments every 6-12 months to maintain your look.
- Restylane Silk- If you want gorgeous lips, Restylane Silk is the solution. This is the first and only FDA approved dermal filler designed for use in the lips. Results begin to show in about 2 weeks and last for months.
- Restylane Lyft– Formerly called Perlane, Restylane Lyft is an excellent option for lifting sagging skin and sculpting the cheeks and chin. It is hyaluronic acid-based and lasts up to 60% longer than collagen. We often use this treatment as a non-surgical alternative to cheek or chin implants.
- Sculptra- Made from poly-L-lactic acid (safe, synthetic, and biodegradable material), Sculptra is a wonderful dermal filler option for patients who want lasting results and natural-looking improvement. With just one treatment and a few simple after-care steps you can enjoy younger looking skin for up to two years.
- Radiesse- Radiesse is one of our most permanent filler options with results that last 2-5 years or longer. It is made up of calcium hydroxylapatite and contains minerals similar to those found in the bones and teeth. It is safe and effective. Treatment takes about 15 minutes, but may require a bit of downtime. Most patients, however, feel great as early as the next day.
- Bellafill- A unique collagen filler, Bellafill contains a mix of collagen and microspheres. The results are as close to permanent as you can find. Patients who use Bellafill love the results, with 91% of them saying they would recommend the treatment to friends and family. This is a great option for permanent smile correction. It requires no downtime.