If interested in COVID-19 antibody testing or swab testing, please fill out this COVID-19 pre-screening form.
A message from Dr. Kevin Tehrani & Aristocrat Plastic Surgery
Dear present and prospective patients,
We hope that you are remaining safe during these unprecedented times. As you may have seen from our emails or social media posts, we are open for business at both locations with many safety precautions in place. While in office, you may expect the following and more:
In addition to our high level disinfection protocol and typical aseptic and hygiene standards, we have hired a coronavirus cleaning and disinfecting service to sterilize both of our offices. The decontaminant spray kills the virus and helps to prevent future spread.
Super Immune Vitamin Drips
Super Immune Vitamin Drips are available to all healthy patients who walk through our doors. These Super Immune Drips are an infusion of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to boost your immune system.
Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Our staff is required to wear PPE and is continuing to follow our high level disinfection protocols and hygiene standards. We kindly ask that anyone who comes into our offices should also be wearing a mask.
FLIR Thermal Temperature Checks
Our FLIR Thermal camera is able to take temperatures at a distance. Each patient who walks through our doors will have their temperature taken by one of our nurses, prior to their appointment.
COVID-19 Swab Testing
Before any patient undergoes a cosmetic procedure in our offices, we will be administering a COVID-19 swab test. We want to ensure that our patients have a healthy immune system to prevent complications down the line.
Serology Testing for COVID-19
The serology test looks for the presence of COVID-19 antibodies, made in response to the virus. All staff will undergo serology testing, and if antibodies are present, we will know that they have been exposed to COVID-19. This testing will be available to present and prospective patients as well.
Thank you, as always, for your continued loyalty. We look forward to seeing you again.
Kevin Tehrani, MD, F.A.C.S.
Kevin Tehrani, MD , F.A.C.S.
Offering Offload Support To Emergency Rooms
Implementing best practices in our operating rooms and exam rooms in order to minimize exposures to respiratory pathogens for both practitioners and patients. In addition to our high level disinfection protocol and typical aseptic and hygiene standards, we are asking patients to adhere to recommended CDC and WHO standards for hand hygiene.
- Wiping the office common area counters and door handles/knobs with disinfectant throughout the day.
- Wiping restroom counters, handles/knobs, and light switches with disinfectant throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk area.
- We have removed all magazines, reading materials, and other objects that may be handled and shared by patients in the waiting area to limit any potential transmission of the virus.
Please wash or sanitize your hands according to CDC and WHO standards just prior to entering the exam room and do not handle your phone after hand washing. We appreciate your diligence as hand hygiene is the first line of defense and is generally considered the single most important procedure for prevention.
- If you have recently traveled to any Covid-19 compromised country or are feeling unwell (experiencing a fever, cough or shortness of breath), please feel free to reschedule your appointment or ask for a Skype/FaceTime consultation or follow up.
- If you are a post op patient with a fever and a dry cough, please call us for instructions before your appointment.
- If you are displaying any symptoms of the Novel Coronavirus, please call you primary doctor or 311 for instructions on how to proceed.