Bring your summer body out of hibernation and discover a sexy, sculpted physique. Perfecting your curves doesn’t require an invasive procedure like liposuction. We offer a revolutionary, non-surgical body contouring treatment called CoolSculpting. Shed fat without going under the knife!
5 Fast Facts About CoolSculpting
Many of our patients are familiar with liposuction, but haven’t heard much about CoolSculpting. Here are five fast facts to help you get acquainted with this non-surgical fat reduction treatment.
- Freezes and Destroys Fat Cells- CoolSculpting uses cryolipolysis to freeze and destroy fat cells. Intense cold targets your fat cells, crystalizing and destroying them. Over time, your body will eliminate these unwanted fat cells. Fat cells don’t regenerate in adulthood so your results last and last.
- Non-Surgical and Non-Invasive- CoolSculpting is completely non-invasive and requires no cuts, stiches, or incisions.
- Results in One Treatment- See your results start to appear in just a couple of weeks. Patients enjoy an average fat loss of about 20% in the treatment area with just one treatment. A second treatment can make the results even more dramatic.
- Target Stubborn Fat- Losing fat through diet and exercise is a whole-body affair. You don’t get to decide where you lose fat. With CoolSculpting, you’re in charge. Target your problem areas like the abdomen, thighs, waist, under the chin, etc.
- No Downtime- Come in for treatment and get right back to life. CoolSculpting requires no downtime. Side effects during recovery are minimal and may include tenderness, bruising, or swelling in the treated area.
When Will I See My CoolSculpting Results?
CoolSculpting results start to appear in just a few weeks and continue to improve for months. Expect initial results in about three weeks with the most dramatic results after two months. Come in now and enjoy results this summer.
Other Treatment Options for a Better Summer Body
Get your body ready for summer with CoolSculpting. We also recommend these other treatments, on their own or as a complement to your CoolSculpting treatment.
- Cellulaze- Ditch cellulite with Cellulaze. This treatment targets the underlying structural causes of cellulite for long lasting improvement in skin texture and appearance.
- Spider Vein Treatment- Get rid of unsightly spider and varicose veins on the legs. Spider vein treatment, also known as sclerotherapy, offers effective results with a relatively painless procedure.
- Laser Hair Removal- Skip shaving this summer with laser hair removal. This treatment can remove unwanted hair on the face, legs, and body.
Discover your best summer body without surgery. Call today to learn more.