What can rhinoplasty do for you? Rhinoplasty offers both functional and aesthetic benefits. Breathe easier, look better, and love your nose! Call and schedule your rhinoplasty consultation with Dr. Tehrani today.
The Aesthetic Benefits of Rhinoplasty
Change the appearance of your nose with rhinoplasty. Most patients choose rhinoplasty primarily to change the look of their nose. We can remove humps and bumps, resize and reshape the nose, refine the tip, resize the nostrils, shorten the nose, straighten the nose, improve the transition between the nose and lip, and more.
We don’t believe in using a cookie cutter approach to rhinoplasty. We will customize your procedure based on your specific needs, desires, and anatomy. Our goal is a nose that looks completely natural, even though you had a bit of help to achieve it. To ensure that your new nose meets your aesthetic goals, we use a variety of innovative tools including computer imaging. You’ll have the opportunity to see potential rhinoplasty results before your surgery and to work with your surgeon to create your ideal look.
The Functional Benefits of Rhinoplasty
Trouble breathing? Rhinoplasty could be the solution. If your nasal passages are blocked you may be relying on inefficient mouth breathing. This leads to early fatigue during exercise, dry mouth, frequent nasal infections, snoring, and other potential problems. Rhinoplasty can remove nasal obstructions, repair the airway, and help you to breathe easier.
Functional rhinoplasty and cosmetic rhinoplasty are often performed at the same time, perfecting your look and helping to improve your breathing in one surgery. Dr. Tehrani is skilled at performing a variety of functional rhinoplasty techniques including:
• Septoplasty: a rhinoplasty procedure in which deviated septums are straightened and repositioned to correct displacement.
• Turbinectomy: a rhinoplasty procedure in which some or all of the turbinate bones in the nasal passage are straightened and removes to open up nasal passages and relieve obstruction.
• Alar valve cartilage grafts: a rhinoplasty procedure in which pieces of your own tissue are transplanted and used for filler, shaping, or structural support in the nose, to improve function.
Is Rhinoplasty Right for Me?
Do you want to breathe easier and look better? Come in and see if rhinoplasty is right for you. You may be a good candidate for rhinoplasty if:
● You want to improve your nose, but don’t expect perfection.
● You want to improve the function and/or appearance of your nose.
● You are at least 15-16 years old.
● You are in good health.
Call and schedule your consultation today.